Unlawful entry at gates can lead to criminal elements causing damage and loss on the complex – this eventually leads to considerable amount of time and money. Insight Patrol’s monitoring staff are trained specifically to allow or deny access at entrances to sites, plants, office buildings, hospitals, banks etc.
Currently, Insight Patrol’s video monitoring team watch every incident in real-time. They can detect perpetrators even before they begin their activities as they approach the perimeter. Employing several audio deterrents and voice down audio to report to the police when a trespasser is approaching, they are able to curb several crimes before they happen.
Our video monitoring centers have been focused on remote video monitoring. Our video monitoring stations have back up power generators with all recorded files loaded up in cloud space with recurring backups throughout the year. We can store recorded data for centuries.
Our monitoring staff remotely ensures that everyone on site is compliant access rules. Site liability is a growing concern, especially now companies are being held liable for anyone failing to follow industry guidelines on premises. Additionally, recording and archiving site activities can prove useful when dealing with unlawful entry and exit during incidents such as on-site injury claims or accidents especially where insurance is concerned
- Gate access control and security for vehicles, emergency vehicles, trailer parking, yards, and drop yards.
- Correct trailer/tractor validation with loading dock directions upon entry/exit
- Cost effective way to replace security guards at compound entry/exit points
- Staff, Administration, Driver verification and ID checks
- Live inspection of vechicle tractor/trailer movement to identify damage to equipment or property
Call Today For a No Obligation Quote.